AICA members are issued a membership card recognized for entrance to museums around the world. They are informed of relevant activities in the AICA Newsletter, and are invited to the annual AICA International Congress in a different nation each year.
AICA membership conveys the following benefits:
- Annually renewable AICA-USA Press Card providing free admission to most art museums around the world.
- AICA’s e-newsletter notification of all AICA meetings, professional workshops, panel discussions, and social functions.
- Membership in the parent organization, Association Internationale des Critiques d'Art (AICA International), and information about the annual international congress.
- Opportunities for collegial exchange, book promotion, and access to database on listings of artistic activities both in the United States and abroad on the AICA-USA website.
- To inquire about becoming an AICA-USA member please fill out and submit the inquiry form. Your information will be reviewed by our Membership Manager who will contact you by email with further information concerning the application process. To learn more about AICA-USA please visit the ABOUT US section of our website.